The Answer to All is YES!
For Your IT Business
- Is CommitCRM designed for IT Services Providers?
- Is CommitCRM designed for Managed Services Providers?
- Is CommitCRM designed for Computer Repair Shops?
- Does CommitCRM sync with Outlook?
- Does CommitCRM sync with QuickBooks?
- Does CommitCRM integrate with MSP systems?
- Does CommitCRM integrate with GFI MAX?
- Does CommitCRM integrate with Continuum?
- Does CommitCRM integrate with Quotewerks?
- Can I easily import & export my data?
- Is there an API?
Installation & Setup
- Is CommitCRM easy to install?
- Is CommitCRM easy to configure?
- Is it easy to upgrade?
- Does it work on Windows 8?
- Does it work on Windows 7?
- Does it work on Windows Vista?
- Can I move it to another machine easily?
- Can I install multiple CommitCRM clients?
- Can I login from more than one machine?
- Can I customize CommitCRM?
- Can I run it on a server?
- Can CommitCRM Web login be integrated with my Web site?
- Can I add new fields to CommitCRM?
- Can I add my own logo to the Web Interface?
- Can I add my own custom dictionary?
Accounts, Contacts and Employees:
- Can I import my Accounts and Contacts?
- Can I store multiple contacts for an Account?
- Can I quickly see any interaction with an Account?
- Do I get a 360 degrees view of the Account and its related data?
- Can I manage multiple employees/technicians with CommitCRM?
- Can I give different access privileges to different users?
- Can I work with sub-contractors?
- Can I limit sub-contractor access to only specified customer accounts?
- Can I sync Outlook and Exchange Contact folders with CommitCRM?
- Can I import my customers from QuickBooks?
- Can I see everything that is open with the Account?
- Can I assign account-manager users to Accounts?
- Does the system warn about adding duplicate Accounts?
- Can I merge duplicate customer accounts?
- Can I set customer as inactive and hide it?
- Can I manage Ticket priorities?
- Can I assign Tickets to technicians?
- Can my customers create Tickets by Email?
- Can Tickets be created via the Web?
- Can Tickets be created from RMM systems alerts?
- Can I easily dispatch Tickets for on-site visits?
- Will employees get email alerts on new and updated Tickets?
- Does the system keep a history log of all ticket activities?
- Does it handle all email correspondence between staff & customers?
- Can I move a Ticket to another Account?
- Can I merge duplicate tickets?
- Can I label Tickets?
- Can I quote customers from the Ticket?
- Can I move tickets from different statuses?
- Can I log time spent and parts used to resolve a ticket and then bill it?
- Can a Ticket be managed under an SLA (Service Level Agreement)?
- Can I easily invoice a Ticket with QuickBooks?
- Can I send Ticket details by email or attach PDF report to email?
- Can I merge duplicate tickets?
- Can CommitCRM alert on closing tickets without work performed being logged?
Dispatcher Board and Calendar:
- Can Tickets be easily dispatched to Technicians?
- Does the dispatcher board have a graphic interface?
- Is there a way to manage appointments for Technicians?
- Can appointments be synced in both ways with Outlook?
- Do I have a dedicated calendar/dispatcher boards for dispatching?
- Can I reassign a scheduled ticket to another technician?
- Do users get email alerts about their schedules automatically?
- Is it easy to charge for a scheduled appointment?
- Can I easily see all scheduled appointments that I did not charge?
- Can I see multiple technicians calendars side by side?
- Can I add recurring appointments/task?
- Can I track and manage Assets with CommitCRM ?
- Can I track and manage sub-assets?
- Can Tickets be linked to Assets?
- Can I store customized configuration data with Assets?
- Does it maintain a service history for each Asset?
- Can I import my Assets?
- Can I print barcode labels for Assets I track?
- Can I quote for Asset warranty renewal?
- Can I create knowledge base articles for employees?
- Can knowledge base articles be shared with customers?
- Can articles be added from the employee Web portal?
- Can articles be added from a Ticket?
- Can knowledge base articles have documents attached?
- Can employee access privileges be applied to knowledge base articles?
- Can I generate reports on the knowledge base?
- Can I import articles to the knowledge base?
- Can I import an entire folder of documents?
- Can I drag & drop existing files to add as documents?
- Can I link to external files on my local disk or network?
- Can I download documents from the Web portal?
- Can documents in CommitCRM be opened easily?
- Can I password protect my documents?
- Can I set a different document folder for each Account?
- Can documents be created from Assets, Tickets, Accounts etc?
- Can I access documents from their related Assets, Tickets, Accounts etc?
- Can I add Word, Excel, PDF, email, scanned documents, images, videos and more?
- Can I link my emails from Outlook to CommitCRM?
- Can I categorize my documents?
- Can I easily find/search the documents?
- Can I create appointments/tasks/messages/history notes/charges from documents?
- Can I manage recurring service Contracts?
- Can I easily invoice Contracts with QuickBooks?
- Can I track Block-of-Time Contracts?
- Can I track Block-of-Tickets Contracts?
- Can I track Block-of-Money (All-You-Can-Eat) Contracts?
- Does CommitCRM warn me when Contract block is exceeded?
- Can I set expiration dates?
- Does CommitCRM warn me when Contract date is expired?
- Can a customer Account have more than one active Contract?
- Can I easily renew Contracts for next year/month/etc.?
- Can I choose not to use Contracts?
- Can I easily charge for all sorts of ad-hoc products & services?
- Can I bill customers for time/labor, expenses, products and parts?
- Can I use a timer to easily log time?
- Can I add a charge from the timer?
- Can I use more than one timer at the same time?
- Can I set my minimal time for charging using timer?
- Can I define different rates for employees?
- Can I define custom rates/discounts/markups for certain contracts or accounts?
- Does CommitCRM allow for multiple tax rates?
- Does CommitCRM handle recurring billing?
- Can I invoice with QuickBooks?
- Can I Batch invoice with QuickBooks?
- Can I hide rates and prices from my staff?
- Can I manually mark Charge as billed?
- Can I see charge totals within the ticket?
- Is there a quoting module in CommitCRM?
- Can I brand quote forms and include my business logo?
- Can I quote for time, labor, product/parts and expenses?
- Can I email Quotes in PDF to customers?
- Can customer see and approve Quotes using the customer Web portal?
- Can I mix service items, product, parts and expense in the same Quote?
- Can I apply markups and discounts?
- Can taxes be included and calculated on a Quote?
- Can I easily convert a CommitCRM Quote into a QuickBooks Invoice?
- Can I easily create Tickets out of won Quotes?
- Can I easily create Contracts out of won Quotes?
- Can I create quote or link existing quote to ticket/contract/asset?
- Does CommitCRM apply customer custom rates in Quotes?
- Is there a way to manage sales opportunities?
- Can I estimate future revenues from sales opportunities winning probability?
- Can I manage prospective customers?
- Can several team members be assigned to handled an opportunity?
- Can I link Sales Opportunities with QuoteWerks quotes?
- Can I print reports analyzing sales performances?
- Can I attach and track all email conversations and files involved under the opportunity?
- Can I generate reports with CommitCRM?
- Can I design my own custom reports?
- Can I see statistics for my business?
- Can I create/add barcodes and QR codes?
- Can CommitCRM alert customers on new or closed Tickets?
- Can it attach a PDF report when alerting customers?
- Does it send alerts to all relevant staff on new/updated Tickets?
- Can alerts be switched off/on for certain customers or users?
- Can I add more alerts recipients to a Ticket?
- Can I use the Alerts Server with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 or my ISP mail servers?
- Can employees select the topics they want to be alerted on?
- Is there a way to export data to Excel/CSV?
- Can I import my Excel/CSV data from elsewhere?
- Can I import from QuickBooks?
- Can I import from Outlook?
- Can I import from GFI MAX?
- Can I import from Continuum?
- Can I import Accounts and Contacts?
- Can I import Documents?
- Can I import Items?
- Does CommitCRM offers an API to use for complex imports?
- Does CommitCRM also offer a Web interface?
- Can I access the portal from phone? tablet? other mobile devices?
- Can it be used remotely with RDP/VPN/Terminal Services?
- Can I use SSL with the Web Interface?
- Do customers have a Web portal to CommitCRM?
- Is there an easy way to backup my critical data?
- Will CommitCRM scale as my business grows?
- Can I use CommitCRM with an SQL back-end?
- Can I use CommitCRM in my shop for walk-in customers?
- Does it include support?
- Is it a very stable application?
- Is it well documented?
- Are there frequent upgrades?
- Are there any video tutorials?
Fully Functional Free Trial?
- Can I download and try a full version of CommitCRM for free right now?
- Are all modules, features and options available during the trial?
- Can I contact your support during my trial?