As an IT professional, the last thing you want is to feel like you are always chasing down new business opportunities. You are an IT professional and a problem solver, so when you provide current or potential customers with new service contracts, hardware or software, you want to keep track of and manage your many sales quotes and proposals in the most efficient way possible.
At Commit, we are always trying to develop new features and integrations that help you run your IT business more efficiently, so that you can maximize your time and your profits. For this reason, we have teamed up with Aspire Technologies, Inc., the creators of QuoteWerks, a leading sales quote and proposal software, to develop a two-way integration between CommitCRM and QuoteWerks.
Today, we are very excited to officially announce the release of our CommitCRM-QuoteWerks integration. The press release is available here.
Through this module, mutual CommitCRM and QuoteWerks users can:
▪ Track Quotes in QuoteWerks or in CommitCRM Opportunities.
▪ Create professional and customized QuoteWerks Quotes from
CommitCRM’s Sales Opportunities window.
▪ Push CommitCRM’s Account and Contact information into new and
existing QuoteWerks Quotes.
▪ Link the QuoteWerks Quote to CommitCRM’s Sales Opportunities.
▪ Manage complex Sales Opportunities that involve several QuoteWerks
Quotes in a single Sales Opportunity in CommitCRM.
▪ Open QuoteWerks Quotes directly from within the Sales Opportunity
window in CommitCRM.
▪ Convert a QuoteWerks Quote into a Charge record in CommitCRM.
▪ And more…
We invite you to read our press release and stay tuned for a more in depth look at the CommitCRM-QuoteWerks bidirectional integration in the near future!
In the meantime, we encourage you to join us as we celebrate our partnership with Aspire Technologies, Inc., and get excited because the tracking and management of your sales opportunities just got so much easier!
Happy Sales Quoting!
-The Commit Team