Commit Email Connector Setup
|Top Previous Next|
The Commit Email Connector is a plug-in for the Commit Server. Setting up the Commit Email Connector module includes using general settings used by the Commit Server, and specific settings for the Email Connector plug-in.
To run the configuration application:
1. Log into the Server with a Windows Administrator user. Note that the setup program must run from the same server as the one where the Commit installation sits and from where you plan to run the Email Connector.
2. Run <Installation_DIR>\Server\ServerConfig.exe
The following window will open:
Sever Config Window
The server configuration window consists of the following three tabs:
1. Outgoing Mail Server Settings - here you can define the settings for all outgoing emails sent by the Commit Server.
2. Email Connector Settings - here you can define all the settings for the Commit Email Connector.
3. Email Alerts Settings - here you can define all the settings for the Commit Email Alerts (not in the scope of this document).
In order to run the Commit Email Connector, the following settings should be configured (in this order):
Only once the setup is complete can you run the Commit Server and start using the Commit Email Connector plug-in.
To set up the Email Connector, start with the Outgoing Email Settings below.