PDA

View Full Version : Remove Advert from email

SmartIT
December 4th, 2009, 04:57 AM
How can we remote the advertisement automatically displayed on our emails

Committed to customer service. Our business is powered by CommitCRM.

CommitCRM - CRM, Service Management and Billing for Leading IT Service Providers

SmartIT
December 4th, 2009, 04:57 AM
also how can we remove this from our reports

lpopejoy
December 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Tools -> Options -> Other -> Add credit to emails for the email one...

There's no way to remove the one from the reports - that I know of!

--Luke

aaspeer
December 4th, 2009, 08:59 PM
On the reports, just make custom reports and hide the footer when editing. That is what I did for anything we send out to clients.

Austin Speer
Onward iT

wtbservices
December 5th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I really don't see why it is even on there in the first place. If it is a form of advertising it has to be one of the most ineffectual ones I have ever seen. The only people to see it are either the people who are already using it or our customer. Obviously our customers aren't going to have a need for this software.

Can any one at CommitCRM respond and tell us the logic behind these footers and why they haven't been removed after so many paying users have asked how to turn them off?

Support Team
December 7th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Hi wtbservices,

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We have received more feedback about this lately and as said, are working on making this easier to remove the RangerMSP credit for registered users who are not interested in this addition, in the coming releases.

Thanks guys for your feedback, it's really helping us to prioritize our many tasks :-)

I hope this makes more sense now.
Sheli

nattivillin
December 17th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I hate the advertising messages. As a paying customer, we should be able to remove anything related to "powered by commit"

It irks me every time i see it.

Support Team
December 17th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
At this stage, registered users can remove almost all the RangerMSP Credit can be removed from the system, and we are working on getting the credit out of the rest of the system.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Doron

susanpaz
April 22nd, 2014, 12:20 PM
I removed it from email but it still says powered by commitcrm at the bottom

Support Team
April 22nd, 2014, 12:31 PM
The message cannot be removed when using the trial. Once you register your copy you will be able to remove it entirely.

Hope this helps.

susanpaz
April 22nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
Yes, thank you so much!