PDA

View Full Version : CSS in Web Interface - accessible?

caseyd
July 17th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Just curious if anyone has played with it, or if it's even possible?

Support Team
July 19th, 2010, 07:29 AM
caseyd,

The Web interface CSS file should not me modified. Changing it might cause problems, and whenever you'll upgrade to a newer system it'll have to be replaced.

Thanks,
Neta

kcjones76
July 19th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the info Neta!

Just so you know, I didn't think it SHOULD be modified, I was just wondering if anyone has played around with it. I know that we would need to take precautions and make considerations if we did tinker. It's not something that I thought the CommitCRM team would directly support. The onus would be on us.

That brings me to my next questions. Is there plans in the future to allow more customization to the web interface side of things, outside of header and footer tweaks. Even providing access to some CSS styles directly through Commit's controls. I can currently play with all that stuff now, but it's obviously not set up for a customer to easily do so.

Support Team
July 19th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Thanks kcjones76,

We may add more customization options in the future, in addition to the currently available full control of the header/footer already available where you can add you logo etc.

Sometimes we can offer local customizations. If you have a specific question please consult it with us and we'll try to offer a solution or a work around.

Thanks,
Neta