PDA

View Full Version : Business Slow

-David-
June 5th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Is it just the Netherlands or is there a sudden slow down on the need for IT support for end users. I have been asking around a few business near me and they all say that the last few months have hard.

-David-
June 5th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I have been thinking about moving into silent PC production anyone had experience of this and did it work out or not?

nattivillin
June 19th, 2011, 08:07 PM
The last few months have been slow on the consumer end. I think it has to do with gas prices here in the states.

Commercial business is as good as ever.

aaspeer
July 10th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I agree. We exclusively support commercial business and it is booming in southern California

Aveyotech
July 12th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I would concur about it booming. We are strictly commercial as well, and we simply can't keep up with all the work. We recently added a part time tech and I am considering bringing on another full time tech. Not to mention all this business is with no marketing what so ever. I have heard from a few of our consumer oriented counterparts that things have been slow.

Kevin Bonney
July 13th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Very Slow in the North West of England.

-David-
July 16th, 2011, 01:37 PM
thanks for the replys so far guys, have started advetising more with door to door leaflets in the local area for consumers and it seems to have worked as business is picking up. also been pushing my skills at local business.

hayden
August 14th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Very off and on in New Zealand... Been booming for the last 2 months, but slowing down again. Very crap start to the year as well... Last year was surprisingly good.

pops1000uk
August 23rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
its always quiet this time of the month in the UK, the kids and parents are on holiday! Im in the North West too.