PDA

View Full Version : Invoice (Charges report) with details on second page

DynamicIT
November 1st, 2011, 06:41 PM
This is the report we are using for Invoicing. The first page is the actual invoice with our national sales tax but lists only the charge type, and all details are on the second page.

We then create a one-line invoice in Xero with the invoice number being same as the ticket number, for debtor tracking and so we can generate statements from Xero showing the 'correct' invoice numbers.

Let me know if it has been any help. :)

DynamicIT
November 1st, 2011, 06:42 PM
And now the attachment :)

sudogreg
November 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
always nice to have more custom reports. thanks for this!

Compusat
November 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Great looking invoice design.

robnov
September 30th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Fantastic report. Thanks for sharing it.

danielstorm
November 26th, 2013, 08:24 AM
how do i run this report from CommitCRM

Support Team
November 26th, 2013, 08:57 AM
To import the report click the compressed zip file link attached to the thread to download the report and save it to your computer.
Then in RangerMSP, go to the relevant Report category, click Import and choose the file you have just downloaded.
Select the imported Report in the Custom Reports list and run it in the usual way by clicking Generate,

Dan@Vemotion
March 21st, 2018, 12:02 PM
I am interested in this report but it seems due to it being created in a much lower version it won't import into mine

Support Team
March 21st, 2018, 01:03 PM
Thank you for asking. True, based on the date this one was created in an older system that used an older reporting engine where its format and structure are different.
We will try to convert it for you and will post back later today or tomorrow with an update.

Support Team
March 22nd, 2018, 06:03 AM
We converted the report to the newer version and it can be imported using the Import option under the Reports menu.

As a result, the new custom report will be added so you can give it a try.