PDA

View Full Version : Delete more than 1 ticket

pops1000uk
September 22nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
Any easy way to close more than 1 ticket at once.? GFI is creating tons of tickets?

Support Team
September 23rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
There isn't currently a way to close multiple Tickets at once but there is a Batch Remove from Inbox function: Tickets > Tools > Batch Remove All Listed Tickets from Inbox.

Support Team
September 23rd, 2013, 08:58 AM
Also you may find the GFI Max Skip Rules feature useful for reducing the number of ticket created in the first place.

maxtowns
September 27th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Hi

Just upgraded to 6.2 and was hoping to be able to mass close tickets but am only finding posts about mass/batch removing inbox messages

We don't actually use the Inbox (have never really understood the use of it to be honest but maybe one day will 'get it') but would put a +1 for future dev of being able to mass complete tickets please! :)

Thanks

Max

Support Team
September 27th, 2013, 07:52 AM
+1 noted. The Inbox is VERY powerful. Check the link for a quick overview about Ticket Inbox.

maxtowns
October 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hi

Yup pretty sure I read all that many moons ago but am still failing to see the power on a re-read now...

We use outlook/mail client to view all this stuff and have pretty much totally abandoned the CommitCRM Inbox

I am sure it has uses for others depending on how they use CommitCRM but for us, as things stand at the moment, it is just not convenient to have to go in the CommitCRM Inbox and I think we pretty much achieve the same thing (perhaps even better?) just using outlook/mail clients

One thing I did see though was ability to drag and drop tickets into the different 'status folders'

That will save me at least one click completing a thousand or so tickets...

Thanks

Max