PDA

View Full Version : Report View

Leanneh
March 4th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Hello, on my older version of CommitCRM I ran a report which I sent to my customers of their chargeable tickets. (Detailed Account Charges by Contracts)

I have noticed that on this new version when I create a report for a ticket the description itself used to have the full word at the end of the line before starting a new one. This however is now not happening and sometimes a word finishes half way through then the remaining letters appear on the next line. This is quite hard to explain so here is an example of what it shows:

"Confirmed user has restarted the PC no change a
nd saw no error"

As you can see the word 'and' has been split in 2 and this never happened on the older version. This looks quite messy on the report I hen send to our customer.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Support Team
March 4th, 2014, 08:56 AM
You can change that behavior by opening the Report in the Report Designer and then right click on the description field and uncheck CharWrap then save the changes and generate your report again using the modified template.

If you are just using a default system report template then simply make a copy of it and then you can open it in the Designer as above.

Hope this helps.

Leanneh
March 4th, 2014, 09:05 AM
That's great thank you!