PDA

View Full Version : Subcontractor WebPortal

pops1000uk
June 5th, 2014, 04:13 AM
Hi, I am setting up a subcontractor portal for one of my subcontractors.

I have done this, however I cant seem to hide the ASSETS tab. I dont want him to see any of the system assets.

All the others are hidden.?

Any ideas?

pops1000uk
June 5th, 2014, 04:32 AM
also when i give subcontractor a ticket to view or edit. They can create a NEW ticket and select a customer from my accounts list (they can view my accounts all of them) but clicking the ACCOUNTS link it says no privileges? is this a bug?

pops1000uk
June 5th, 2014, 04:34 AM
also :-) when clicking CHARGES when logged in has subcontractor I get a error

javascript:getSubmitForm().cmthidetabmenuitem.valu e='cmtlnkdesclist_slp'; SubmitClickConfirm('lnkcmttabmenu','', true,'');

it just says TRUE

Support Team
June 5th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Thank you for posting this.

Currently there isn't a way to hide the Assets tab for sub-contractors but we'll add your vote to the feature request.

Removing Account View/Edit privileges prevents them from having access to the Accounts tab and full Account details but they can still view a list of Accounts so that they can create Tickets for those Accounts, however they can only see the Accounts you specifically allow them to see. To restrict their access go to the Employee tab and change Web User: Can access all Accounts? to No.

Regarding the Charge error - does it always happen? Does it happen with a different browser? Or after restarting the browser?