PDA

View Full Version : QB Sync | Which items come from which system

nattivillin
September 8th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Each time we try to create an invoice from CommitCRM, it shows as CommitCRM Taxable item.

We did a item sync, but it still says the same thing. Then i thought, maybe the item in CommitCRM didnt match anything in QB.

Looking through the list of items in CommitCRM, there are many that look similar to the items in QB.

Since we want the items to match up, how do we know what items to use in commit that exist in QB?

Support Team
September 9th, 2014, 06:18 AM
I assume you mean "CMT Service Taxable Item". When generating a QuickBooks Invoice "CMT Service Taxable Item" is used when the RangerMSP Charged Item in NOT linked to a QuickBooks Item or maybe the linked Item was deleted in QuickBooks.

RangerMSP auto-created this "CMT Service Taxable Item" for you behind the scenes using defaults.

Find each in the list of Items in RangerMSP, select it and click the QB icon on the toolbar.
A drop down menu will open.
Check whether you have the option to UNLINK from QuickBooks (e.g. the Item is linked, all good)
OR - whether you have the option to LINK - E.g. that's a "problematic" Item - that you must Link to a parallel Item in QuickBooks. Link it.
Repeat to ALL Items that are involved in the invoice you attempt to generate.

Then - VERIFY that in QuickBooks all items linked from RangerMSP are ACTIVE.

More details can be found on the wiki here.

Hope this helps.

nattivillin
September 10th, 2014, 09:35 PM
That is what i needed, Thanks!