PDA

View Full Version : Old Emails Being Re-sent After Changing Pop User In Mail Connector!

bxmas72
October 29th, 2014, 01:35 PM
After changing the pop3 account user in the email connector settings the connector started sending old emails through the support account.
The only way I'm able to stop this is to disable the outbound settings in the email connector.
Is there anyway to purge these emails? As of now we are not getting inbound emails from the support connector.

Support Team
October 29th, 2014, 02:16 PM
We suspect that the mailbox the Email Connector pops emails from wasn't empty and therefore it popped all emails it found and process them. To proceed there are probably two things to take care of: First - empty ​the mailbox it pops emails from, and second: CAREFULLY delete all files under the following folders - then RESTART RangerMSP Server service and see if that helps:

...\RangerMSP\Server\QSysEDOutbox\
​​...\RangerMSP\Server\QSysEDOutboxErr\
​...\RangerMSP\Server\​QSysEEInbox​\

​Hope this helps.​

bxmas72
October 29th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Thank You!!! This resolved my issue.
Now next is there a way to delete more than one ticket in the tickets tab? Or do I have to do it one at a time?

Support Team
October 30th, 2014, 06:02 AM
You need to manually delete the relevant Tickets, unfortunately there isn't currently a batch-delete feature. Thanks for asking.

***Update from RangerMSP Team:

Support for batch delete Tickets was added in RangerMSP 9.

susanpaz
December 5th, 2014, 10:20 PM
I am having the same problem. This is very frustrating. I changed my "tickets" email to a shared exchange mailbox and when it asks for POP credentials, i had to put my main email credentials in.
I need further clarification on how this works, because i thought i was only changing the login credentials, not the email address.

lpopejoy
December 6th, 2014, 09:27 AM
You have to use the credentials for your shared exchange mailbox - not YOUR mailbox.