PDA

View Full Version : Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices?

callpath
November 20th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices? What about reoccurring invoices?

Support Team
November 21st, 2014, 05:57 AM
The Customer Portal lets customers manage and track their tickets, contracts, billing information, assets details and more. However, it does not handle payment processing to QuickBooks. Thanks for asking.

callpath
November 23rd, 2014, 03:28 PM
Any plans on making the customer portal handle QuickBooks payment processing? If so, then what is the time frame?

Support Team
November 24th, 2014, 06:05 AM
At this time we do not have any near-future plans to handle payment processing for QuickBooks within the self-hosted Customer-Portal feature. We may add support for this in the future, depending on demand on the requirements. Thanks for asking.

linkupco
April 21st, 2015, 05:17 AM
I would love to see this added. There's 3rd party solutions that do it, but not as nice as it would be if it was all in one portal.

Support Team
April 21st, 2015, 06:23 AM
Thank you for posting this. Your feedback is noted.

linkupco
August 31st, 2023, 05:03 PM
I would LOVE to see this added as well. I've actually considered changing our CRM because of this. All of our competitors have a portal that does this. A lot of them use Connect Booster.

Support Team
September 1st, 2023, 06:12 AM
Thanks for adding your input and voting for this. Noted!