PDA

View Full Version : What RMM tools you are using?

Stanley Ng
October 23rd, 2016, 12:09 AM
What RMM tools you are using?

What tools you think has better integration with CommitCRM in terms of Asset Management and others...

Thank You
Stanley

LeCutus
November 2nd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Labtech.

My only major concern is the poor support for some features such as HP / Dell RAID system monitoring.

Do not make the mistake we made of paying for them to install Labtech on your server. Total waste of money as it is straightforward process.

lpopejoy
November 8th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Labtech here as well.

We've written our own integration plugin as the one that Labtech has it's terrible.

Robfnz
November 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Logicnow or SolarWinds MSP as it now called.
Happy with the product and the integration with CommitCRM.
They are continually releasing updates etc. - the new remote support tool option MSP Anywhere seems to work well.

Stanley Ng
January 13th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Thanks for all the feedback.

I am using Solarwinds MSP RMM and with CommitCRM integration.
I'm not using MSP Anywhere, I'm currently Teamviewer customer.

nattivillin
January 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
We use Solar winds to but are looking for a new RMM in 2017. Just too many things that dont work, and support has went downhill dramatically.

gregfyn@prairiewindpc.com
February 7th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Both LogicNow and Continuum. LogicNow for workstations and Bronze level server, Continuum for our customers with 24 X 7 requirements

LFITServices
February 11th, 2017, 03:50 AM
We use n-able or Solarwinds or whatever they are calling themselves today.

@Nattivillin, we are looking for something new as well. Lets talk.

racassel
February 16th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Continuum (Ain't nothin' mo betta) Includes LogMeInPro, WebrootAnywhere and MalwareBytes protection all for for $2.75 / month or so per workstation.
ComodoOne for small Break Fix clients and larger ones that "dont get it" regarding proactive maintenance
Splashtop remote as supplement to Comodo RMM. Splashtop is only $89 / YEAR per technician for unlimited remote support clients. They also have $99 / year "on-demand" agent.
One-Click Ultra VNC. For ad-hoc remote control, long enough to make a connection to the machine and install Splashtop or Comodo.

PCClosure
February 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
We are using GFI (now solarwinds MSP) and are not happy. id love to find something else out there.

Stanley Ng
February 22nd, 2017, 09:44 AM
By the way, as our livelihood of MSP very much depending on PSA & RMM. Wondering anyone of you purchase perpetual license on RMM?

Is it worthwhile to invest on Perpetual license on RMM to keep ongoing running cost lower?

aaspeer
February 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
I would love to know of something that integrates with CommitCRM and has perpetual licensing. Its very hard to find these days.

lpopejoy
February 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
LabTech has perpetual licensing.

Stanley Ng
February 23rd, 2017, 04:24 AM
Hi lpopejoy
How does Labtech treating you?
I love one of the features from Solarwinds MSP RMM (MaxFous) which is weekly report able to give server/workstation *traffic light* report and give the "tick" symbol via email. My customer receive so called "weekly health check report every week".

As for monthly report, it able to collect all the checks and compile it in PDF format.

Is other RMM providing this features?

Thank You

aaspeer
February 23rd, 2017, 12:10 PM
We purchased labtech years ago before the company partnered with connectwise. Once they were part of CW, they treated us poorly, and tried to force us to pay them yearly, or lose our licenses.

lpopejoy
February 23rd, 2017, 12:13 PM
Yeah, standard CW practice to be sure... :| There is annual support & maintenance required, but I've never tried not paying it.

Labtech is nice, but a beast. I don't think you can beat the platform for the power that it brings to the table though.

nattivillin
February 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Doesn't seem to be too many options to choose from anymore.