PDA

View Full Version : Ticket history

Product User
February 5th, 2009, 07:22 AM
When viewing the history from the account history tab, I can see a ticket was completed. How can I know the history for this ticket, like who assigned the ticket when the ticket was first created?

When viewing the history for an account, using the History tab, I can see a ticket was completed. How can I know who created the ticket and when?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

Support Team
February 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM
When viewing an account's history (from the account's History tab), you can see all the activity which relates to this account, including tickets changes, opportunities updates, documents updates, etc.

Tickets changes appear as history audit lines (in the history type it says "Ticket"). You can double-click the history line to open the ticket which the history activity is reported for. This will open the ticket window, automatically showing the Notes tab.

In the ticket's Notes tab you can see who originally opened the ticket. In the same window, you can also go to the ticket's history tab, and see all of the ticket's audit records, showing all status updates for the ticket, who made these updates and when.