No announcement yet.

Print to PDF Problem - Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Print to PDF Problem - Anyone else?

Using my web based portal, when loading a ticket and click print to PDF CommitCRM just hangs. Sometimes it works though, right after I have rebooted the server, the first Print to PDF file downloads and works, then nothing

I have checked File locations, local and network.
    I have checked the customers account for location issues. (I can download documents ok from the portal)

I have changed my router incase my firewall was the problem, from a Draytek 2830 to a basic home netgear router.

Support keep telling me to check locations, which I have,
    I have never used Print to PDF ever until now, all other document folders open and save locally and webbased no problems.

Re: Print to PDF Problem - Anyone else?

I faced this issue once before and I resolved it by removing all installed print drivers from my CommitCRM server. Hope this helps you

Comment

You know what, you may have just resolved my problem that CommitCRM havent for the past week! Still testing but everytime i have clicked print PDF its worked. I deleted all printers from my server

Comment

No problem, that's what we are all here for right?

Comment

yep resolved.... works first time everytime

Comment

Great news, now combine it with a signature capture app and you can get your customers to sign off on the PDF forms.. It works a treat

Comment

yes i had one, PDF Expert.. Works a treat. BUT got a little problem. When using Google Chrome on my IPAD, and download the PDF, I get Corruption error when trying to open with PDF expert. But using Safari it works ok.

I dont want to be putting my username and password in safari all the time though?

Comment

If you go into the setting on the iPad you can set safari to remember passwords, it is turned off by default

Comment

:-)

Comment

We really need to be able to edit our posts.... I posted in the wrong forum :-) more beer....

Comment

you can edit them :-)

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This has just stopped working again for no reason???

Comment

why would this just stop working? Printers all still all deleted? Just hangs again????

Comment

Remove any software not needed on the server it will be print driver related. Do you have a pdf converter program loaded?

Comment

Also are you connected to the server by RDP? If so make sure you disable printer redirection

Comment

Working...
                              X