No announcement yet.

Edit favicon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Edit favicon

Is there a way to change the favicon from the CommitCRM symbol to our own?

This would be when using the web interface naturally.

Re: Edit favicon

It is set automatically and always uses the same default... Thanks for asking.

Comment

So that's a no?

If has to be pulling the image from somewhere.....

Comment

I am also interested in removing this and other branding items from our system.

I am sure many of the other users would also enjoy the ability to brand all parts of the web interface with their own logos.

Show of hands please!

Comment

@wsandwith - thank you for adding your vote. You may be aware of it already, in any case, you CAN already add you logo to the Web interface, actually you have the full freedom to include a fully functional HTML snippet for both the header and footer of all Web pages. Please see Branding the Web Interface header and footer.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I am not talking about adding the logo to the splash page, I am talking about removing your advertising on everything from the web interface pages to every email I send.
            e.g.
            -----
            Committed to customer service. Our business is powered by CommitCRM.

CommitCRM – PSA, CRM, Service Management and Billing for Leading IT Service Providers
            Support

I am in the business of selling my product, not yours, I should be able to remove this as none of my customers are going to purchase your product.

Comment

Well, we fully agree and this is ALREADY possible too. Please drop us an email and we'll provide you with the details.

Thanks.

Comment

What about the favicon image?

Comment

​It is set automatically and always uses the same default... Thanks for asking.​

Comment

It has to be getting the image from somewhere. It is all code!!!!

Just come out and say we re not going to tell you how to change it. At least i will know where we stand.

Comment

As mentioned above branding change is officially supported, this with the favicon logo isn't and we've added this as a request. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Thanks. I will poke around and see if i can find it.

I think it is here, but i have to find it on the server.

url("/1dahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf58e/$/gfx/loading.gif")

Comment

I would like this info also:

December 16th, 2014, 11:36 AM
                          CommitCRM Support

Well, we fully agree and this is ALREADY possible too. Please drop us an email and we'll provide you with the details.

Thanks.

Comment

Also, how do i change the title of the page in the web browser?

Comment

Unfortunately the title of the page cannot be modified.

As for other question, as been asked there, please drop us an email and we'll get back to you with the details. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X