Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices?

Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices? What about reoccurring invoices?

Re: Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices

The Customer Portal lets customers manage and track their tickets, contracts, billing information, assets details and more. However, it does not handle payment processing to QuickBooks. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Re: Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices

Any plans on making the customer portal handle QuickBooks payment processing? If so, then what is the time frame?

Comment

At this time we do not have any near-future plans to handle payment processing for QuickBooks within the self-hosted Customer-Portal feature. We may add support for this in the future, depending on demand on the requirements. Thanks for asking.

Comment

I would love to see this added. There's 3rd party solutions that do it, but not as nice as it would be if it was all in one portal.

Comment

Thank you for posting this. Your feedback is noted.

Comment

I would LOVE to see this added as well. I've actually considered changing our CRM because of this. All of our competitors have a portal that does this. A lot of them use Connect Booster.

Comment

Thanks for adding your input and voting for this. Noted!

Comment

Working...
                X