RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 9th, 2008, 03:42 PM
lpopejoy

I use Commit, and I also have two screens.

The problem is that dialog boxes will pop up on the other screen. For instance, if I choose the drop down on a date picker on the right screen, the box to choose a date will appear in the top left corner of the left screen.

It also happens on combo boxes. The combo box will appear on the opposite screen that it should be on.

It is slightly unhandy - to say the least!

Thanks,

Luke Popejoy

September 10th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Support Team

Hi Luke,

Have you looked at this forum thread?

It discusses the best way to use RangerMSP with multiple screens. I believe you will find it helpful.

Neta

September 10th, 2008, 06:17 AM
lpopejoy

I did look at that. However that doesn't address the problem. I can use CommitCRM on any screen that I want to, but when I try to click on a combo box, that combo box always appears on the opposite monitor.

Make sense?

Thanks,

Luke Popejoy

September 10th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Support Team

Hi Luke, I know this can happen in some cases, I think you may be able to work better on some screens or by moving the whole application to the other screen. You may need to play with both screens and see if one of them works better. In any case, thanks bringing it up, we will look into this further.

Neta

September 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
AndreaF

I know exactly what you mean Luke - sometimes I have a few different things open on both screens, so it takes me a moment to figure out where the box is going to surface - not always in the same spot on the other monitor! I will be looking forward to a way around this.