RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 30th, 2009, 09:12 PM
mcbsys

Hi,

Here's a 4/16/09 quote from Zenith forum:

Quote:
In addition to the AutoTask integration we are also developing an open API where any company can develop an integration with Zenith. The Open API won't be out until the AutoTask integration is completed, but once it is out we will have a sign-up request for vendors to fill out so they can work with our engineering team on creating an integration through the Open API.
According to this 5/18/09 article, the Zenith-Autotask integration is almost complete (mid-summer release):

So maybe the API is available? Commit, have you checked with Zenith lately? How are things looking for having a Commit<->Zenith integration?

Mark

July 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM
allenc

I second Mark's vote for a Zenith integration. Allen

July 1st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Support Team

Hi,

Thank you for asking about this.

Unfortunately we don't have new updates on this yet.
We know some of you use Zenith and we hope to officially integrate the systems in the future.

We do offer an API to RangerMSP already. This, together with the features offered by Email Connector may help integrating the two systems prior to this.

HTH
Ethan

July 6th, 2009, 11:00 AM
mcbsys

Unfortunately the emails sent by Zenith are probably insufficient to achieve ticket integration. For example, if I close a ticket in Zenith, it sends me an email confirmation that the ticket has been "updated," but it doesn't tell me the new status (Closed).

Of course, one-way transfer of tickets is only part of the picture. A full integration would include:

* Bi-directional ticket synchronization between Zenith and Commit: when I update/close it in Commit, it updates/closes in Zenith.

* Automatic population and update of CommitCRM Assets from Zenith. This would require some control over the level of granularity, e.g. Zenith lists every component of a computer as an asset, whereas I may only want the computer itself inCommitCRM.

Mark

July 6th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Support Team

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your the info and for sharing your ideas.

Doron

------------------------
Quick update from the RangerMSP Team:

RangerMSP 5.6 with a RangerMSP-Zenith Link module has been released!

>> Read more about Continuum (Zenith) Link.
>> Read more about this release here.