RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 22nd, 2010, 09:52 AM
ylomnstr

Today, when we print tickets, the asset details attached to the ticket now also print in the 2nd page. We don't need that. How do I disable that?

July 22nd, 2010, 10:02 AM
Support Team

Hi ylomnstr,

I'm not sure that I 100% understand what you're asking...

Anyway, in case you do not need to show Asset information when printing Ticket, try selecting another Ticket details report layout that doesn't show it, or customize you own format. Then, set is as the default layout for printing Tickets (Tools > Options > Tickets tab).

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Neta

July 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
ylomnstr

What I'm saying is if I have a ticket created, and there's a machine asset attached to that ticket, now when I print the ticket, instead of just one page with the ticket description printing, a 2nd page now prints which lists all of the details of the asset which is attached to that ticket.

July 22nd, 2010, 11:40 AM
Support Team

Thank you for providing additional information.

The Asset details are displayed because the Ticket details report layout you use includes them. Use the arrow button near the print icon on the Tickets window toolbar to select other report layouts. Once you find the one you like, one that does not include Asset details when an Asset is linked to a Ticket use it and you can also set the system to use it as the default report so when you'll hit the Print icon this is the report that will be printed. This can be set in Tools > Options > Tickets tab.

Hope this helps.

Neta