No announcement yet.

Insert Time Stamp with commicrm login name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Insert Time Stamp with commicrm login name

It would be nice if you could right click anywhere and insert your Commit CRM login name and current date / time as a time stamp. (as a quick reference)

This way you could add notes anywhere and easily see who added them and wihout goingm through reports.

I understand that we could use the history notes for these kinds of audit trails however if you wanted a deep dive that's woudl be fine.

What I am looking for is a quick view.

Thanks

Re: Insert Time Stamp with commicrm login name

We used to free type it, now we use history notes so nobody can "delete" what someone else wrote.

Comment

History notes definitely have a good purpose. But a more free text option for time/date/user stamping would be super nice as well.

Comment

Not a function of CommitCRM but we use a program called Flashpaste (www.flashpaste.com) to do this. It stores a mass amount of frequently used bits of text that we paste into different programs. That way everyone here is consistently using the same phrases when needed. Has a shared common database and private one. It's also reasonably priced and includes updates for life. We have been using it for 5+ years and I would definitely recommend it.

Comment

Working...
        X