RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 15th, 2008, 10:54 AM
ShamanSys

Hello,

When accessing CommitCRM through web interface and create new charges, it would not let me save it because Fields1: [Select Value] has nothing in it. But when I use CommitCRM application, I can save the new Charges without inputting Fields1 information.

What exactly is Fields1 box for? Is it possible to disable it (or make it not mandatory) or hide it in order to save new Charges?

Thanks,
Shamansys

August 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Support Team

Hi Shamansys - Field1 is a user-defined field, which can be customized for your own needs. You can rename it (by right-clicking the field and selecting Field Settings...), and edit the values list so it will allow to select from a list. This can be used in any way which fits your needs. You can also ignore this field and not use it at all.

You should be able to leave this field empty, via the Web Interface and also via the client application. I'm not sure what is the issue, and we will need some more details in order to help.

Please let us know what is the message you receive exactly, and also send us your RangerMSP log files (from the Help > Technical Support menu), so we will be able to learn more.

Neta

August 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
ShamanSys

Hello,

After working on the server on other project and rebooted, it seem it may have fix the issue. I am now able to save new charges without having to force to input "Field1" box.

Thanks,
Shamansys