RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

July 3rd, 2009, 01:24 AM
chumbert

We are getting an error on our 2 test machines running Windows 7 using CommitCRM. CommitCRM opens fine, and doesn't crash at all, but during use this message shows up many times:

Oooopppsss....

The following message has been recorded:

Win32 Error. Code:87.
The parameter is incorrect

If the above message/ blah blah blah...

Has anyone else experienced this?

July 3rd, 2009, 06:29 AM
Support Team

Windows 7 (beta) is not officially supported yet, though we do know of users that run it without a problem, while others get similar error message.
Make sure you are using the latest build of Windows 7.

Please also review this thread.

Ethan

July 28th, 2009, 04:28 PM
oldmuttonhead

I am running on Windows 7 and getting the same error but I have noticed no issues with it. If you click past the error everything works.

July 28th, 2009, 07:21 PM
vsouthmayd

Ditto. Same error. OK through it and all seems well. I have turned off UAC and still receive the error.

Vernon Southmayd
Creative Computing

July 29th, 2009, 06:28 AM
lpopejoy

In light of the fact that Windows 7 has RTM'd, when will there be official Windows 7 support?

--Luke

July 29th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Support Team

Yes, we plan to officially support Windows 7 after it will be officially launched, or sooner, depending on the testing here. Thanks for following up on this!

Doron

August 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM
klannom

I am having the same errors as mentioned above. I have also seen CommitCRM stop working after not using the application for ~20 minutes. Not common but have seen it.

August 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM
natrat

Klannom that issue isn't restricted to Windows 7. I have the same issue under Vista, with the database (non SQL) is running on SBS2008. Nobody has been able to resolve it. Maybe if its more prevalent under Windows 7 it will be easier to diagnose.

August 13th, 2009, 10:36 AM
aaspeer

I recently had an issue with QuickBooks running under Windows 7 x64 RTM... I disabled User Account Control, which fixed my issue with Quickbooks, and I also now no longer get the 'Oooopppsss' message which used to pop up randomly inCommitCRM.

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

August 24th, 2009, 12:40 PM
klannom

Resolved my network issue...I had to manually set the NIC driver under Windows 7 to 100MB/Full Duplex. The nic was constantly renegotiating the speed causing the network to drop. Also turned off the Windows Power management on the nic.