No announcement yet.

data issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

data issues?

For about three weeks my office has been receiving the following error. Ooops the following message has been recorded DateNoteBookTbl: error 7038 Invalid record number. We receive the error when completing tickets. Also a noticeable slow down has occurred with the software. We are running 9.0.0.7. I know that the we have used the software for about five years and have a large amount of tickets. Do you have a database file limit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: data issues?

Please try to stop any RangerMSP clients or services - then - take a backup and only then try to re-index your database.
    In case it won't work, please email us directly to further work on a resolution.

(Note to anyone else - do NOT re-index your system unless you discuss it first with us!).

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks I will try that

Comment

I am unable to run the re index tool on the server. I receive an error (The program cannot start because ACE32.dll is missing from your computer)

Comment

Sorry missed which directory to store it in

Comment

Please verify that you run the utility from <server>\RangerMSP\Utils folder.

Comment

It worked great thanks for the time!

Comment

Working...
              X