RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
emagill

I've been having this problem for some time. On a new ticket, when the time is 8:XX, and I begin to type in 08:XX, the time first appears at 28:xx, then 88:xx, and then it finally goes to 08:xx. But even after it goes to 08:xx, when I try to tab to the next field, I get an annoying popup box that says: The Time "" is invalid. This popup box keeps appearing until I go into the calendar drop-down menu next to the Time field and choose the date for the ticket in the calendar. Anyone with any ideas on this? I'm still on CommitCRM 4.0.0.2

November 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed description. Usually if you first clear the time and then enter it from the start, it should work better for you.

On a side note, you are using an older version of RangerMSP and I believe that newer releases of have enhanced the time entry options and already handle better invalid time entry (even after fixing the time in the display). You may want to have a look at what our new releases include here. If you have a PC where RangerMSP is not installed on you may also try and download a free trial of the latest version we offer and see how it works for you, before upgrading your main system. Just please make sure you are not installing a trial over your existing system as it might mess your current installation.

HTH,

Ethan