RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 3rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
aaspeer

Hello,

I have a client with many locations. As per instructions in the forums, I have created all of my client's locations as contacts within the main account.

The problem that I am having is that when the client creates a new ticket, then chooses one of their locations from the contacts list, the new ticket notification email shows the main account contact information, and NOT the selected contact's information. This is a problem as when a tech is emailed, they are immediately supposed to call the site that needs assistance.

Is there a way to edit the information on new ticket notification emails to show the full contact name and address?

Thanks,
Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated
www.MyOnward.com

March 4th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Support Team

Hi Austin,

As far as I know the new ticket notification emails do show the full contact name and address already, so you should be able to contact them directly when receiving the email. You should scroll down to the end of the email notification - the full contact details both for the main account and contact should appear there. If you cannot find it - please send us a example of such an email directly and we will look into this.

Neta

March 4th, 2009, 12:32 PM
aaspeer

OK, not sure why, but i just created a ticket in the web interface which notified me properly. So I guess it is working.

Thanks,

Austin