Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which MSP would you guy's reccomend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Which MSP would you guy's reccomend?

Will wait for your review Brad. I love reading your blogs and reviews. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

We are about to take the plunge on an MSP platform. We are looking at LabTech & GFI but have just ran across Microsoft InTune. Has anyone tried InTune? Any input? I doubt it is as robust as LabTech or as easy as GFI.

Comment

We beta tested InTune and although it includes anti-virus, it does not work with servers which is a major flaw. They are trying to hit small business with it, but they still want their large enterprise business on SCCM.

Comment

I recently came across another VAR that is using ScriptLogic's Desktop Authority.

http://www.scriptlogic.com/

Anyone have any experience or opinions on this product for MSP use?

Comment

We use a web-based product called Naverisk. www.naverisk.com

It's commercial launch was only two years ago (we started using it in beta), so it it a little young still, but the updates are frequent and the price point is brilliant IMHO. We started using their Cloud offering, but switched to an on-site install to trim costs, but since expanding we have put it on a VPS with better bandwidth than out DSL connection.

We have just switched from monthly usage-based billing to annual billing, saving a decent percentage again (but giving us a larger block of licenses - for substantially less money - how could I say no?!).

The company is partner-focussed enough that on more than one occasion, one of the developers has actually phoned me for more information on an issue I have reported. Astonishing!

I've heard a whisper that CommitCRM might be the next product on their list for integration.

Comment

Who uses N-Able?

I am a big fan, as it is very powerful. But it also comes at a great cost. Are there any suggestions of something similar? We don't need build in functionality toCommitCRM. We don't use it currently with N-Able.

Comment

Working...
              X