RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 6th, 2008, 10:28 AM
ialcantara

Hi, I accidently hit the completed button on a ticket and now I need to bring it back but when I try to change the status it does not allow me to change the status to New.

please let me know.

thanks.

Ivan.

February 6th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Support Team

Ivan,

Changing the status should work for you.

I believe you should filter the service Tickets list to display all 'Completed' Tickets, then select the Ticket you accidentally marked as completed, go to the General tab of this Ticket where the different Ticket data fields are displayed and change the Status field there from 'Completed' to 'New'. Then click Save. At this stage a warning message will pop asking you whether you actually want to change the status or whether you want to keep it closed (the message pops as now the Ticket has value in the Close Date/Time field - you may want to clear it as well) - select NO so the system will not keep it completed and will continue with the status change to New. The Ticket will then be removed from the list of 'Completed' Tickets and you should see it on the '[Open]' or 'New' Tickets list.

HTH

Dina