RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM
emagill

I'd like to print address labels for mailings to prospects and existing clients from my Account data, but all of the label templates in the Labels Reports section appear to be shipping size labels. Is there any way to include a standard sheet of Avery 1" x 2 5/8" address labels (i.e., Avery Template 8160) from the Account data in Commit, or do I need to set up a custom Label report (which I've been trying to do for the past hour). Thank you.

January 29th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Support Team

You can currently use the various label reports offered with RangerMSP under Reports > Labels.
To achieve the size and layout you mentioned (Avery 8160) you should customize your own labels report.

Note that when customizing labels reports, this should be done mainly from the File > Page Setup menu. In this window, you can set the following parameters:
1. Paper size (A4, Letter, etc.)
2. Layout - this is the important part. Here you set how many columns will be used in the reports, and the width of each column. For each column you should also set the exact location where the text start.
3. Margins - here you set the location for the text beginning in relation to the whole page.

You should copy a reports which most is similar to what you need, and carefully start playing with the parameters mentioned above. You should change one at a time and see how if effects the whole report.

I hope this helps.

Neta