RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 6th, 2008, 10:24 AM
asmbit

Hi,

I am new to this crm, still learning as i go, theres so many options and features that it'll take me a year to work out what does what. However this is all i want to produce so my book keeper can enter the sales invoice every week.

a report that has the following details:

- account name (company name)
- ticket number
- ticket manager
- ticket date (don't need time)
- ticket description
- total labor charge for ticket
- total item charge for ticket
- total charge for that ticket

I have found that "Tickets List by Accounts" to be the closes, however i cannot add any text field such as "total labor charge" for that ticket, "total product charge" for that ticket and the total amount for that ticket. When i try to add the charges in, there is no field for it. under the DB drop down box, it doesn't show charges.

I would like to produce this asap because i need to hand it over to my book keeper in a manual on how to use CommitCRM with MYOB. Unfortunately this crm doesn't have MYOB link or else it would had make this so much easier.

September 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
chrisits

I think that you should have a look at the charges reports.

We use the 'Technician Service Form Including Charges' report. I believe that it shows everything you need.

From time to time we also print a customized version of the 'Detailed Account Charges by Tickets' report.