RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

August 31st, 2018, 09:24 AM
drandre

One of the "upgrades" CommitCRM provided from version 11 to 12 was the whitewashing of all the icons. I have brought it up to your team several times to allow your users the option if we want the whitewashed or colored icons....you can call this option a theme.

I understand this might be low on your list but it was a feature that already existed. I am very disappointed you choose to remove a feature of your program we use on a daily basis and makes our work and productivity easier.

The new tool bar also takes up too much screen property. When I look at the ticket screen, I want to be able to maximize the amount of entries I can see without having to scroll.

We do not like the whitewashing that is occurring throughout the industry to make everything look “clean”. Clean does not mean it is productive or useful. You are providing a tool and should be productive and useful. Productivity tools do not need to be “pretty” and buttons removed. They are supposed to make us more efficient.

The visual changes are not beneficial to the UTILITY of the software

August 31st, 2018, 04:06 PM
stephan

Yeah, colour coding is good.. I love the skinning idea.

Would also like to be able to change the LIVE Board background to black.

March 26th, 2019, 08:14 AM
Abramsgunner

I concur! The industry's move to whitewash everything blows.

April 27th, 2019, 03:09 PM
stephan

yes please.