RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 10th, 2010, 05:47 PM
mundycomputers

Some of the other PSA systems allow you to send out a survey when each ticket is completed.

Is there any way CommitCRM can do that?

August 11th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Support Team

mundycomputers,

Thank you for asking this. Currently this feature is not available. As until now, it has hardly been requested so we were working on other stuff. Should it becomes a popular request we may implement it in a future release.

Thanks,
Bracha

August 11th, 2010, 07:51 AM
lpopejoy

Actually, you can do this, and we are doing it.... Modify your "ticket completed" email alert to include a link to your surveymonkey survey (or whatever survey service you would like to use).

We just started doing that last week - it works really nicely. Plus you can recap to your client the work you performed and keep you contact info in their inbox...

August 11th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Support Team

Hey! What a great idea!

Thanks lpopejoy!

Bracha

August 11th, 2010, 03:06 PM
mundycomputers

Heh, how did I not think of that? Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best! Thanks lpopejoy :) That will work perfectly.

August 11th, 2010, 04:04 PM
lpopejoy

No problem - I'll send the bill. ;)

August 11th, 2010, 07:14 PM
AN-Tech

lpopejoy,

I've taken surveys with surveymonkey, but never set one up. Do you have to set up a survey for each ticket or what kind of link do you put on your email template that would remain static? Also based on how you do it are you able to do the free account with them or the monthly?

Thanks in advance

August 16th, 2010, 12:48 PM
lpopejoy

No, it is a static survey. The actually link looks something like this: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/[randomcharcters here that are tied to your survey].

You could do it with a free account; we have the paid account because it allows a lot more customization (colors, logo, get rid of their credit, etc).

It seems to work well, but I'm not sure it is "getting enough attention" meaning not too many people use it.

August 16th, 2010, 12:52 PM
AN-Tech

Thanks, that's good to know. I'll have to take some time and see how that works.

Thanks again