RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 3rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
secion8

Is there anyway to pass a ticket parameter to a website with online services? I take alot of work orders through online marketplaces such as onforce.com

I would like to be able to put the ticket id into one of the custom fields for tickets and have the parameter passed to onforce.com so i can opent he webpage related to the ticket which has other documents.

The url for onforce.com is
https://www.onforce.com/?action=pcc_work_order_view&id=

And the parameter would be a custom field from the ticket holding the Onforce.com Work Order ID. such as 62606867

Which when clicked on would bring me directly to the website work order where I am required to update the tickets from in order for me to close the ticket on there end.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

This would be awesome if it can be done.

April 4th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Support Team

Hi,

As you may have noticed, Online services currently support Accounts fields, allowing openning customer's addresses maps, searching for information on the customer on the web etc.

Unfortunately Tickets fields are not currently supported as parameters for the Online Service, however, it does sounds useful and I logged this into our system to be supported in one of our next releases. Thanks.

Sherry

January 3rd, 2009, 04:25 AM
John Greenfield

Has this changed? We desperately need this functionality to allow ticket information to be sent to our technicians through an SMS gateway.

January 3rd, 2009, 12:36 PM
Support Team

Hi John,

Yes, it is already on our features development list and we plan to support this soon :)

Dina