RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 29th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Grtaeme-ACT

Hi Everyone,

I am starting a project to create live ticket counts on a large screen TV in our meeting area for our status meetings.

I was just wondering if anyone else had code they were willing to share regarding useful additions to CommitCRM they have made using the API.

Maybe someone would be willing to help me get started, its been a while since I've done any programming in VB. If someone could help me connect to the database and have it ready to have data pulled out I could take it from there, but I don't really know where to start using this API.

Thanks in advance.

Graeme

December 23rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
Mike C

I would love some help as well. What files are needed? Where can I get the needed files? I was reading that there is a file to download with the solution for VS 2010, but I can't seem to find anywhere to download them.

December 24th, 2014, 05:46 AM
lpopejoy

IMO, it would be much easier to use ODBC and your favorite web server and web programming language for this.

December 24th, 2014, 06:10 AM
Support Team

Thanks for asking. In case you will want to use the .NET API please drop us an email and we'll be happy to provide you with access.

November 8th, 2018, 01:16 AM
ronaldoydupra

Please send me also the link, my email is ronaldoydupra@yahoo.com