RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 10th, 2008, 10:40 PM
wtbservices

We recently deployed CommitCRM and are very happy with it. Reading through the forum here I see that many people have suggestions for improvements. It might be helpful to both us users as well as the developers to put together a feature poll where we could vote on what we would most like to see in future releases. I'm sure the developers get overloaded with suggestions so this might help the signal to noise ratio.

Report sharing would also be a nice addition to the forums. I have designed several reports that we use and I am sure others have as well. It would be great if we had a way to share these rather then recreate the wheel.

October 11th, 2008, 05:08 PM
FunctionOne

Another Spiceworks convert eh? :) Yes, I concur - these features were instrumental in helping the Spiceworks.com team develop a excellent - ad-supported - network management toolset.

October 13th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Support Team

** RangerMSP Team Update**
Just a quick update regarding the sharing report option - Starting with RangerMSP version 5.4, you can now easily share customized Reports, Activity Templates, Online Services and Email Templates in the new Community Sharing Center.

Each of these objects can be exported to a file, and uploaded to a dedicated community sharing forum. You can then download the file and import the customized object into your own RangerMSP system.

This can save you a tremendous amount of time as you can take advantage of a lot of work already invested by other users creating templates and customizations which may be very well-suited for your needs. You can also use the imported object as a starting point and further customize it to your specific requirements.

>> See more details in Community Sharing Center.
>> Enter the Community Sharing Center Forum.

The RangerMSP Team.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your ideas. This is actually a great idea which we have been considering lately, as we do receive a lot of feature requests and we do want to make sure we target the "right" features and requests. We need to find the best way to help each user have the most influence on the results, so we will have the most accurate results.

We're considering adding polls to this forum and also considering some other options. We'll post back here once there's any progress with this. Thanks.

Sheli

October 20th, 2008, 07:37 AM
vsouthmayd

This looks like a great way to gather customer feedback for feature requests. I thought you might find it useful.

http://uservoice.com/

Vernon Southmayd
Creative Computing
http://creativenetcare.com

October 20th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Support Team

Thank you Vernon, this is indeed a great tool and we are actually considering this solution for this purpose. We are still having some thoughts about it since it requires different user credentials, which we are trying to avoid. Thank you for your input!

Sherry

October 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM
sapsford

i would like to see an "intended" list of upgrades for the near future, this would give us all a chance to give feedback, in some new releases the new features don't mean anything to me and other ideas myself and other people have submitted, the CommitCRM application is crying out for

so if there could be some form of collation as not everybody comes here to write about what they want, and not everybody reads every post

i believe CommitCRM is an excellent program and has significant capabilities for advanced new features

Steve