RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 4th, 2014, 02:40 PM
maxtowns

Hi

I have started looking at the Statistics Board and a few questions please;

1) No matter what filtering I do I cannot seem to get the contracts section to show any information - all 0's

2) Am trying to work out what 'Number of block of time contracts with more than 100%, or above, deviation filtered by start date' actually means...? (there is the same for 10%,20%,30% etc) - I was guessing it would mean if more than 20% of the block of time had been used in the over all period the contract lasts for (actually in all honesty I thought this was for block of money contracts - the only ones we use - but would be good to understand what this means all the same)

3) Any chance that appointments would ever feature in the statistics board? We exclusively use appointments for adding charges and tickets are just that - tickets/jobs - appointments are what 'matter' more to us but unfortunately no sign of them on here

Many thanks for any help

Max

February 5th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting these questions.

1. Check that the lines shown include the type of Contracts you actually use (and active), "Block of Time" for example. Also please note that the date filter should match Contract start or end date (depends on the Statistic line)

2. It refers to overuse in a block of time so if a 10 hour block was used for 20 hours then that would be 100%. Actually almost all queries refer to Block of Time, and if you don't use this Contract type, probably this is a reason you got zeroed results.

3. Appointments are there - click Settings and go to the Calendar tab and you will see two lines for Appointments. You can also share with us what kind of statistics you'd like to see regarding appointments.

Hope this helps.

February 5th, 2014, 10:20 AM
maxtowns

Hi Thanks for response

1) The line reads 'Number of active block of money contracts filtered by end date' - yes we have currently active block of money contracts and I am filtering by all staff (not that it should be relevant here/for this statistic) and choosing 'This year' (but again I do not think these filters even apply to this statisitc...?) OH!!! EUREKA! I just set the date range to start 06/01/14 and the end date to today - still nothing - then I set the end date to the end of the contracts 20/04/14 and VOILA I can see 13 contracts (I think there should be 14 but can check later/we're getting somewhere) so it is neccessary to put the exact start and end dates of the contracts in order to see them here... not sure I quite understand this... we have to put the exact date range of the contract to see currently active contracts?

2) Right ok thanks - yup we just don't use block of time - maybe it is something we should look into for future as seems to be very popular method from reading around but it doesn't fit our current biz model...

3) DOH! sorry about that... all the others were listed as their names but yes makes total sense appointments are on the calendar - thank you!

February 6th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Support Team

Thanks. Following your post we now see that there might be an issue under a specific date filter like "This Year" for Contract​ related queries. We will look at it, thank you for notice this.

For what it worth, using date range e.g from 01/01/2014 to 12/31/2014 - should work well and show number of Contracts with end date in the selected date range.

February 7th, 2014, 10:13 AM
maxtowns

OK thanks for the reply and glad I could flag something up for you ;)

Yup those date ranges do work btw!