RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 17th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Rob@ITNetworks

Hello.

There are probably a number of non-Outlook fields in CommitCRM that do not sync but the two causing me grief are "Status" and "Type".

From CommitCRM I can tell if accounts are active and a can see whether they are a supplier or customer or whatever.

From my address book, I can't. But I'd like to! (The next challenge is to get CommitCRM to sync with a Sharepoint list so that we can have one single source of contact info from CommitCRM, Outlook, Mobile Devices and the web.)

Is there a way to map:
CommitCRM's "Type" field to Outlook's "User Field 1" and
CommitCRM's "Status" field to Outlook's "User Field 2"?

Also, because some of our customers became suppliers, will the sync make the CommitCRM Type field "Customer, Supplier" even if I haven't gotten around to editing the Type list and adding "Customer, Supplier" as an option? (assuming that is even possible ... I haven't tried yet!)

July 18th, 2018, 06:04 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. What you described is clear. Currently the Account Status and Type fields are indeed not synced with Outlook and there is no way around it. We will log your suggestion so it will be reviewed and considered. Thanks for asking.