RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 27th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Gjeret

Hi,
My techs suck at putting their time in when they need to, so we have implemented that they no longer have access to CommitCRM to enter Time/Tickets etc.

Our Office Manager now does that,
(Tech gets to the Customer, calls up the office, gives mileage and ticket number. when done with the ticket, calls the office and describes what was done)

We wanted to set up our Office Manager with the ability to use the Timer (Ctl T) to track each tech.

We have found out that if you open multiple timers, only one is counting. all the rest are paused.

How can we get multiple timers timing at once?

Thanks!

June 27th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Support Team

The office manager can simply visit Tools > Options > Timer and select whether they want timer to run in parallel or whether to have only one counting.

Hope this helps.

July 24th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Gjeret

Just following up,
this works excellent, we are getting full time accountability and usable ticket notes for the first time ever (I better tell Collette my proper time and a understandable explanation, cuz she'll call bullcrap if it doesn't make sense and I don't want to deal with that)

thank you.
-Gj-