RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM
mattp@interakt.net.au

We are really needing the ability to change the account on a ticket or, alternatively, merge tickets from two different accounts. Because we use the Email Connector, an email can come in from a source that is not directly related to the client ie an external third party service provider, requesting work done on the clients account etc. We end up with regularly having to create new tickets that don't have the history against them.

August 12th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Support Team

That is actually a feature in the new version of RangerMSP which is currently in beta (version 6.2). You will be able to easily move a Ticket to another Account along with all related data.

August 13th, 2013, 06:21 PM
raymond

this is excellent news!

//ray

September 23rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
dpanch

I have created a ticket on a wrong account name and is it possible to change it to proper account name ?

September 23rd, 2013, 02:30 PM
dpanch

never mind.. i just saw the solution in another thread.

October 7th, 2013, 06:06 PM
maxtowns

Just wanted to say 'well done Commit' for developing this feature - was on our wishlist for a long time and works a treat :) (AND I see you have even put a little icon next to the account field on a ticket - superb!)

Thank you!

Max