RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 12th, 2008, 10:07 AM
wsandwith

some of the invoices I am generating will be out by $00.01 once they are sent to quickbooks.
e.g. in CommitCRM the total is $182.00 but in quickbooks it ends up as $182.01. I am using 2 taxes. Anyone else seen this and is there an adjust i can make Either in CommitCRM or Quicknooks that will make these numbers match 100% of the time.
While a penny may seem insignificant this has already happened twice in 7 days and If I am invoicing the customer onsite using the webinterface then these pennies are going to add up and my accountant is going to asking questionswhy my deposits do not match the accounting software

January 13th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Support Team

When generating a QuickBooks invoice from within RangerMSP, RangerMSP transfers the unbilled billable Charges records (for labor, parts and expenses) to the QuickBooks lines.
Note that the charges are transferred to QuickBooks 'as-is', this means - without adding taxes to them, taxes are added to invoices solely by QuickBooks (RangerMSP does calculate taxes on several forms and reports, however, for QuickBooks Invoices, the official tax calculation is done in QuickBooks, not RangerMSP).
From what you describe it looks like for some reason, at certain amounts with your specific two taxes settings, one of the systems is missing/adding $00.01 to the total amount.
We will look into it and try to find why there is a $00.01 difference.
If you wish you can contact our support directly the exact charges details you have, taxes settings, QuickBooks settings etc. we may then use this information in our testings.

Neta