RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM
BobShoe

I have noticed that on several occasions the save function does not complete. The page just hangs half way through. Only solution is to close the page and loose all the data that the tech has input.

I am hearing this grumbling from many of the techs and have experienced it myself. We are running this on a dual xenon 2ghz server with Road Runner tier 3 internet access.

What can be done to make the webserver more responsive.

Love the program, need to get the techs to love it more.

January 22nd, 2008, 12:55 AM
Support Team

The Web Interface does not require very robust hardware (your server configuration is above our requirements for the web interface). It looks like something is slowing things down with the current configuration, maybe a firewall or other security product that scans traffic, port forwarding issue or some kind of a communication problem when communicating with the server. Have you looked at the server load while facing this? If all looks well and you are still facing this issue from time to time please send us your log files for analysis, we may be able to find the reason for this (as long as the cause is not external to RangerMSP, i.e. server/Internet configuring).

Eitan.

January 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
BobShoe

I will send my log files. Which files in particular are you referring to?

January 22nd, 2008, 03:10 PM
Support Team

You can go to the Help > Contact Support menu, and use the "Contact RangerMSP Support and Attach log files" option. This will send us all the relevant files.

Neta