RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 31st, 2018, 04:56 AM
catello

when I send an email from CommitCRM in the object the following writing appears: & body = <html> <head> <style> body {font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt} </ style> </ head> <body> <br> <br> </ body> </ html> and the email is not stored in docs

January 31st, 2018, 07:12 AM
Support Team

It seems that the email is generated with an invalid HTML structure.

Please review the content of your custom Email Template that was used for sending this email from RangerMSP. You should verify that the HTML code written there is a valid HTML code. You can access the template from the Settings menu > Email Templates.

Hope this helps.

February 14th, 2018, 09:46 AM
fabrizio.dicesare

Hi all,

I have the same problem. When I try to send an email to an Account in CommitCRM, in the subject of the mail (not in the body) I find the strange text into the Outlook subject (the strange text is "& body = <html> <head> <style> body {font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt} </ style> </ head> <body> <br> <br> </ body> </ html>").

I already tried blanking or disabling the Account Email Templates in CommitCRM...

Any idea about how to solve this one?

Thanks a lot,

Fabrizio

February 14th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Support Team

This is most likely related to the structure of the Email Template that you use. You can email use the content of that email template - BOTH the Subject line and the Body parts - put them in a text file - and we'll continue from there.