RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

January 31st, 2019, 02:34 PM
steve123

I can appreciate all the forums, user manuals, and other support assistance that is offered from CommitCRM. Is there any chat, phone call, or other quicker ways of getting CommitCRM setup for first time users? We have been emailing back and forth for a couple of days, but this is highly unproductive due to the amount of time it has taken and still no resolution to just one request.

Any help?

February 1st, 2019, 06:15 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. Our support is normally prompt and proficient. We believe others here can support this. Our desks are optimized for email, and as mentioned in the email we've just sent you, this helps us offer a robust system such as RangerMSP for a fraction of the cost of other systems at that scale. Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks!

February 1st, 2019, 06:38 AM
steve123

Your company is missing the boat. As a new user, there are many questions and information that is needed to start running a software like commit, and email is the last means of communications that our company would accept for initial startup. Maybe after the setup email would be acceptable. We are not a huge company that can afford to have someone sit at a desk and wait in between email responses. If you put an effort upfront to helping your customers get set up and feel comfortable with your software you would have much more success with new users coming to your company. CommitCRM is a great software, but to just leave a customer out there with only online and email communications, is not the correct way to go. There are other companies out there that understand the investment up front pays off for years to come.

February 1st, 2019, 06:42 AM
Support Team

Thank you for your reply and feedback. We're here to promptly answer all your questions. It normally works very well and benefits all sides. I'd recommend that you would give it more time and see how it goes, I'm convinced that you won't be let down. Hope this helps!

February 1st, 2019, 12:21 PM
steve123

Support, You missing the boat. Maybe you will get there. You see, it is not your software, its your support that is the problem. I think your software is great and just what our company needs.
The email and getting all your users/community to be your support might be for some companies but not ours.

February 1st, 2019, 02:13 PM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. In case a personal on-boarding process over the phone is a requirement for you then RangerMSP might not be a good fit. Offering such services would mean offering RangerMSP for a much higher price affecting all users. We try to offer a robust solution for what is considered to be an affordable price. For what it is worth, we have replied to you and your team's emails promptly, usually within 5-30 minutes and have also performed customizations for you during the trial. Sure, this model does not necessarily fit all businesses, though it definitely benefits the ones it does. Thank you for trying out RangerMSP and good luck!

February 1st, 2019, 02:28 PM
aaspeer

For what it's worth, ive been using CommitCRM for over 10 years and have never seen an issue with support or the level of service we have received. The Wiki has answers to most things and the support email and support forum are really great.

February 2nd, 2019, 09:34 AM
lpopejoy

@steve123....

We have been using Commit for over 12 years. I can assure you that there support exceeds any other vendor we work with that has phone support.

For example we use a couple CW products, sadly. Do they have phone support, yes... And it’s terrible. All most of these phone agents do for most companies is create a ticket and wait for someone to get back with you.

Before assuming that what Commit is offering won’t work... I would encourage you to test and see what you find inadequate. ... if it truly isn’t effective for you, find a PSA vendor that does it better and switch. Trust me. I’ve looked a hundred times.

...and if you find one who does it better. Let me know! :)