RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 23rd, 2013, 08:48 PM
nattivillin

Starting this week when the CommitCRM outlook connector tries to sync with outlook we are receiving this error. The options are, Deny, Allow, or allow for 1-10 minutes.

If I allow, the calendar syncs, but after 10 minutes, the warning returns.

Since we have to leave outlook and CommitCRM running for this thing to work this is a big problem.

I cant hit allow for 10 minutes, every 10 minutes, as nobody is usually at the computer!

January 24th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Support Team

This has to be something with privileges. Please (i) Log into your PC using an Administrator domain user, and (ii) Run RangerMSP as Administrator by right clicking the following file and selecting the 'Run as Administrator' option - <server>\RangerMSP\Client\RangerMSP.exe. Then, try to sync and see if that helps.

January 25th, 2013, 05:51 PM
nattivillin

Same thing happens

January 25th, 2013, 06:08 PM
nattivillin

We figured it out. There is a setting in outlook security settings that says - warn me if a program tries to access outlook if my antivirus is our of date.

There was an issue with the AV so outlook was complaining that CommitCRM was trying to access it.

Not a bad security precaution, just unexpected.

January 27th, 2013, 10:05 PM
AN-Tech

Thanks for the tip, I had been seeing that on occasion lately also.