RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 4th, 2013, 01:17 AM
itognet

Hi Commit,

I have enabled: Alert me for ANY newly created tickets.

But I do not receive e-mails when I manually create a ticket - I do receive when others or the Email API creates a ticket.

How can I receive an e-mail for tickets that I create ?

February 4th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Support Team

As discussed in another thread - alerts are never sent to the user that performed the action. A user is alerted only when others perform actions that the user selected to be notified about.

The idea is to reduce 'noise' from your Inbox (e.g. you do not get email alerts for updates you performed as you already know about them).

February 4th, 2013, 11:33 AM
itognet

I can see that. But when you are using the word ANY - then it should mean ANY, including tickets I create.

Sadly, for now we don't get tickets printet, when I am the creator of the ticket - as I have created an Outlook rule for printing all new tickets
( you don't have this feature in your system ) +2 for this feature, please.

February 4th, 2013, 05:07 PM
lpopejoy

Hmm... You could purchase another employee license and enable alerting on that user if that's what it takes to make your workflow work.

February 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM
nattivillin

I remember when i wanted to get alerts on the tickets i created. After I got a real smartphone it wasn't an issue anymore.

It was even less of an issue after the update with the mobile view.