RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 5th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Eric Daniels

I have a question about the CommitCRM database. Is there a way to clean out everything from CommitCRM but our customizations? And by this i will give you our situation.

We have been tailoring CommitCRM the way we like it over the past few months and were about to prepare a rollout for the reset of the company to start using it. And then last week we hit a road block. Our current accounting system is fading away and we are looking to move to Quickbooks.

What we are looking to do is clean out all accounts, items, history, and everything of the like from CommitCRM and start out fresh with an import from the new Quickbooks accounting. But also in doing so we were trying NOT to lose any customizations we had done. ie. Activity templates, Forms, Email settings and so on.

Is it possible to do something like this or are we looking at a redeployment of the CommitCRM software to achive this?

Thanks so much for your time!
-Eric Daniels
-SCI, Inc

October 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Support Team

Hi Eric,

I checked this here and I'm not sure there is a trivial way to perform this. What we can do is review and analyze the database and check how we can help. To do this, please contact us directly at Support @ , and we will send you further instructions.

I hope this helps.

Sheli