RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 24th, 2014, 10:00 PM
mattp@interakt.net.au

I'm loving the option to create a new file on each change of group in the reports and use this to create reports for clients, however I haven't been able to figure out how to give each file/report a meaningful name and instead have to open each pdf report to check the name of the account/client and then rename it. Also wondering on how the 'Email new file' on group change works - I haven't been able to get it working for me.

August 25th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this challenging question :-)

Please note that using this option of report designer is not officially supported and is mainly there for future use. The email option is not to be used at this time, however, in some cases the to-separate-file option may still be useful already.

You can try to change the report grouping to be by "Account File As", it may help. However this may result in printing Tickets of the different customers with the SAME name together, so make sure you do not have customers with the exact same name.

Hope this helps.