RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 29th, 2008, 05:24 AM
benj180

Hi again,

I have finally got round to configuring the Web Interface however because we have had an extention on our trial license when I browse to the Web Interface page I get the following message "Your trial period is over. Please contact your CommitCRM representative or go to Estore to obtain a license". Is there a way I can remove this so I can have a play around with the Web Interface?

Thanks

June 30th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Support Team

Hi,

I believe you should restart the Web Interface service. This is in order for the trial extension to take effect for the web interface as well.

I hope this helps.

Dina

June 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM
ronrosenbaum

I have the same problem and have not only restarted the service, but have restarted the computer itself and the web interface still has the same error. I really need to get this up and running quickly so I can use it remotely.

July 1st, 2008, 05:47 AM
Support Team

Status update: this is a licensing issue which is being resolved directly with this customer via email...

September 27th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Brian Kelley

I too have this same issue however I have installed the licenses files into the CommitCRM folder. Still getting the same message.

September 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Support Team

Status update: also a licensing issue which was resolved directly with this customer via email