RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 16th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Product User

In the web interface, on the Tasks tab, there is a nice view of all tasks for all accounts. I have not been able to find a similar view in the regular client application. Is it possible to see all of the tasks in one place?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

September 16th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Support Team

Yes, you can view all tasks in the Calendar or Dispatcher window, under the Tasks tab.

Neta

September 21st, 2008, 02:59 PM
novacomputersolutions

This is a good question and something I meant to post about earlier.

Would it be possible to have an icon on the left menu along with TICKETS-ACCOUNTS-EMPLOYEES etc that says TASK. This would then open a window on the right that would show a summary of task for the logged in user.

This would allow us to assign task to the user and make them responsible for completing their assigned task.

September 22nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
Support Team

Hi, having a special icon for "my tasks" sounds like a good idea. I will pass it on for review.

What you can do at the moment is go to the calendar window > Tasks tab, and filter the calendar to display only the users you wish to see in the list. This will filter the tasks to show only tasks which are assigned to the selected users. To do this, click the magnifying glass icon in the in the Employees field.

Note that if you want to see your own assigned tasks when you login to the system, you can set up the window to display only your own tasks list, and save this setting from Windows > Save current open Windows configuration for next login. This way, next time you login, you will first see your assigned tasks.

Neta